You now know the type of treatment you want to undergo and you have no prepared yourself about undergoing the procedure. But don’t you want to know what happens during a procedure.
This guide will explain what happens prior and post the procedure so you will not be surprised about anything that happens to you.
Prior to procedure
- You will first speak to your doctor and explain the changes you need and the doctor will recommend and guide you so that you can get your desired results. You will be able to understand the side effects, your alternate options, how you should conduct yourself before and after the rhinoplasty Gold Coast. Remember that you body is asymmetrical which means that one side of your body looks different from the other. You will be able to balance out your appearance in the way you prefer.
- A nurse will be assigned to you who will ask your questions about your health and if you are under medication. Even if you are taking supplement tablets, contraceptive pills or vitamins, they need to be mentioned to the nurse. Your daily activities and physical activities will also be noted. If you are given any advise or instructions, follow them so that there is a less risk of you going through complications during the plastic surgery.
- You will be asked to sign a form of consent along with photos taken before your cosmetic surgery. This will be the reference that the plastic surgeon Gold Coast will require to put together a medical file for you.
- The business office will provide you with an estimation of the cost for the procedures. Note that a majority of insurances do not cover cosmetic procedures and the full payment is required before you undergo surgery.
- An examination before your operation will be requested by your doctor to understand your current health before surgery.
During the surgery
You will be under general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation under qualified anaesthesiologist or team to ensure that you are in safe hands. Facial fillers can be performed under local anaesthesia in a sterilized closed space.
You will have to remain in the hospital till all check ups are done to ensure that your vitals are in normal condition. The results of your surgery will not be visible right after the procedure. You will receive more information about how you should conduct post-surgical care. You will have a prescribed list of prescriptions for the pain and antibiotics to prevent infection and particular medicine instructions. In the event that you have questions to be asked, a phone number will be provided to you.
Now that you know what will happen during a cosmetic alteration procedure, you can go ahead and get on with it!